Welcome to the Year One Class Page. We look forward to sharing our learning with you. There are 29 fantastic pupils in Year One who are taught by Mrs Furnival and Mrs Worsnop (on Thursdays) The class are supported by Mrs Keinhorst and Mrs Baxter.
Our topic this half term is 'Under the Sea'. We will be:
- Learning about the amazing creatures that live in our seas and oceans
- Sorting, describing and labeling animals into different categories that include birds, fish, amphibians, reptiles, mammals and invertebrates
- Learning about the different food chains of sea creatures and the sea creatures that are herbivores, carnivores or omnivores
- Designing and making a 3D under the sea model.
- Making a range of sea creatures using a variety of materials